Breast cancer may begin without causing any symptom, but as a conscious woman you should be aware of breast cancer symptoms in order to act preemptively to find the problem and treat it accordingly.
Any of the following unusual changes in the breast can be a symptom of breast cancer:
– Bone pain.
– Changes to the nipple including retraction or turning inward.
– Changes in skin appearance such as redness or ulcers.
– Lump in the armpit.
– Nipple discharge including blood and pus.
– Painless lump with an irregular border.
– Unexpected changes in breast size.
– Swelling of all or part of the breast.
– A change in the skin texture or an enlargement of pores in the skin of the breast (Like an orange peel).
Basically, the presence of these symptoms does not automatically mean that you have a breast cancer, do not panic and simply communicate any breast change to the specialized physician as soon as possible to handle your breast medical condition.
Check our new online booking service! You can book your appointment online now with Shaban Breast Clinic at any time and from any place.